Skip to main content

Frequently Asked Water Damage Repairs Questions - Answered By Waterproofing Pros

Do I Need A Motorized Drainage System?

If you are constantly dealing with standing water in your basement or crawlspace, we will likely recommend a sump pump drainage system. This is an electric drainage system that collects water as it rises and pumps it away from your home to a discharge location. It works without you having to think about it.

What Can You Do To Help Me To Prevent Future Water Damage?

Our waterproofing professionals can seal up your basement interior or exterior with specialized sealants, as well as can install drainage systems that include a sump pump below the basement floor or a system of drains around your home's foundation. All these methods will prevent water damage and protect your home.

Can You Help With Crawlspace Waterproofing?

For crawlspace waterproofing, we can also use sump pumps and drainage systems, as well as can install a drainage mat - a durable, specialized plastic sheet to the interior of your crawlspace. Your crawlspace will be clean and dry.

Where Do You Provide Waterproofing Services?

The Waterproofing Pros provide services for homeowners in the greater Central Kentucky area. We are the water damage repairs in Central Kentucky, serving Richmond, Central Kentucky, Frankfort, Nicholasville, Winchester, Louisville, Berea, Somerset, London, and Danville.